Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Crafty Cardmakers

This time over on http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/ it's a "Belated Birthday". I think I already have just the thing. While trying out some pictures on a new CD the other day, I made this Mad Hatter Card. With the Wording "Sorry it's Late" fits the bill quite well. How lucky was I to have made it just in time. I printed the background picture, then the Hare twice and cut him out, decoupaged him, then mat and layered onto card stock, finally adding the sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card. I love the clock background.
    Thank you for entering my Belated Birthday challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card, just perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you printed out the background and using the same clock theme, made your rabbit with his stopwatch, very clever! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. The background is wonderful! Smashing card. Thanks for playing with us over at Crafty Card Makers this time.
    See you back soon.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete