Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

CHNC

Another week gone by at this rate it will be Christmas before we have had summer.

Still by making these cards for http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  I shall be ready with my cards.
This week it's "red and green must be seen" so here is mine.
I used a circular punch on some wrapping paper then added a vintage decoupage Father Christmas from an old card, used up a bit of left over plaid paper and mounted it all onto green card stock. So basically made from left over bits and recycled. I hate waste.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're doing so well with getting ahead with your Christmas cards - this one is so elegant and classic - love the vintage Santa - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 121 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete